This course gives you clarity, direction, ideas, and emotional support to have a successful career performing, teaching, and being an entrepreneur.
Before I tell you all about this Life-Changing program, let’s talk about who this is really for…
You’re a dreamer with no shortage of ambition who’s tired of working odd end jobs outside of music and ready to take your performing and/or teaching to the next level to impact infinitely more lives, achieve all your dreams, perform with 100% confidence, and work wherever/however/whenever you like.
- An amazing choir teacher that wants to give your students even more. You want the confidence in vocal pedagogy to make sure you’re steering your students in the right direction and not giving them bad habits and avoid “messing someone up” dependent upon what you’re asking them to do in class. You don’t want to pay sky rocketed amounts to take more college courses, but just want a concise and self paced course from a professional singer who’s been there and can fill you in. This course gives you the insider tips of what it takes to have a professional singing career so that you can steer your students in the right direction and be a reputable source they can trust.
- An emerging voice teacher that wants to have even more confidence in fixing vocal issues, coaching your students, and giving them real time and amazing advice for a career in music. You don’t want to pay thousands of dollars to go back to school for another degree. You want something affordable and self paced so that you can prioritize your family and current life.
- A budding and motivated performer that wants to have all the insider tips and secrets before you learn lessons the hard way, waste unnecessary money, and set yourself up for the career you’ve always dreamed about. You want something affordable and self paced for your already swamped schedule.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how Vocal Career Academy will give you the tools, inspiration, and unparalleled support on your journey to living your dream musical life.
By the end of this program,
you will have:
- Mastered the mental game and be equipped to healthily and confidently handle the stress, pressure, negative self talk, and competition that comes with music careers
- Clear and attainable structure and plan needed to accomplish all your goals with an incredible proven method
- The ability to pick and choose the gigs that you want to do, know the secrets to be continually asked to return from various companies, directors, and conductors.
- The behind the scenes secrets to creating the musical life of your dreams
- Learned about the mistakes that could lead to the end of your career
- Mastered your performance anxiety and be able to perform the same way you practice
- Perfected your personal “brand” and have confidence in your journey as an entrepreneur
- Be able to fix common vocal problems and the confidence to ensure your students are continuously improving
- The confidence you’ve always dreamed of in being a voice teacher
- Knowledge of vocal health and vocal pedagogy to lead your students in the right direction and make sure they are singing with a good technique
- Confidence in your mentorship and suggestions for students that are wanting to pursue a music career
"Years ago my daughter started out a timid and quiet singer. After one of her first audition experiences, I was surprised to have a director tell us that she gave the best audition he'd heard from a girl her age."
I knew right away it was in large part due to Chelsea’s coaching on how to audition – a little extra she added to the voice lessons when she knew that my daughter was going to have an audition. Now that my duaghter is older, I am excited to give her a more comprehensive toolbox through Chelsea’s Voice Career Academy because I know Chelsea’s coaching works. And knowing all the money our daughter will likely spend on college, it was a no-brainer for us to increase the value of those college dollars by offering her access to this special course. Whatever my daughter decides to do with her voice talent, I know that this insider knowledge will help her navigate her road more smoothly.
It has been such an incredible experience so far. I have grown in so many different aspects from my musical ability to my vocal range to my knowledge of music and all the way to my confidence as a person. It has changed so many aspects of my life. Her knowledge of music was so wide and so great but she also really cared about me as a person and really wanted to see me grow.
I’m excited to be a part of the vocal career academy because I feel that it will give me a great start on the career that I want to pursue. Chelsea has so much experience and knowledge and I know she will use that to give me the best insights into how to make good choices and have a successful career in the future.
What really stands out about Vocal Career Academy and what makes me so excited for the program is the fact that there are so many facets to being a successful musician, where a lot of useful information can’t be taught in the limited time of music lessons. I feel like I can go beyond just the music and truly become a performer prepared for the opportunities of the real world.
I purchased Vocal Career Academy as an investment in myself as a teacher. I am excited to learn from Chelsea, who has proven herself as an excellent educator and performer. I love that she is willing to share her secrets and methods, and her enthusiasm for pedagogy and performance is inspiring. I look forward to completing Vocal Career Academy as a more confident and prepared teacher, using the information I gain for the benefit of my students now and far into the future.
Thank you so much for being Syd’s singing teacher. She has really come so far. Every time she sings, it brings tears to my eyes. I think the confidence you instill in your students is an absolute lifelong gift you have given them. To sing from their chest takes some bravery and I think that without you that confidence in singing would not be there. The confidence goes far past just singing and I notice that change in Syd. We couldn’t have dreamed up a better teacher for her to work with. Thank you so much!
Superb school with talented and qualifed instructors. My daughter has taken voice lessons for five years with both Mr. Paul and Miss Chelsea, and while her vocals and performance have improved tremendously, I’m most grateful for the mentorship and values taught. Through the school my daughter had opportunities with Opera Project Columbus, and there are often leadership and intern opportunities as well. Highly recommend!
We got our daughter, Lily, Vocal Career Academy so she can have a realistic approach to the career she wants to pursue. We are excited for her to get an in-depth view of, not just what colleges might expect from her, but also what a life in performing arts really looks like in the long run. It’s like she’ll be getting insider tips on how to prepare as well as how to manage her career to successfully make a living doing what she loves everyday!
Enroll in Vocal Career Academy today:
The Mental Game
Here’s why it pays to learn from someone who’s gone before you-I know exactly where people get stuck-the mental game. This is why we crush this right off the bat because it can stop you from moving forward in your career.
We’ll start setting you up for success by perfecting your mindset with the end goal of you feeling confident, limitless, and not getting in your own way.
- Get rid of the negative self talk that’s holding you back
- Know your WHY
- Establish your priorities
- Take away the pressure you’re putting on yourself and understand where that’s coming from
- Manage negative feelings instead of turning to unhealthy habits
- Be able to healthily relieve your stress when the mountains of stress come piling in
- Manage and dominate feelings of competition and jealousy
- Have an abundance mindset
- Remove triggers for feeling insecure, jealous, anxious
- Know the cardinal rules for handling competition
- Be your own biggest cheerleader
- Have confidence in yourself and where you’re heading
- Be able to stop bad habits before they start
- Manage anxiety and negative emotions
Yes, you can have your cake and eat it, too. Yes, you can have a performance career and a spouse. Yes, you can be a performer and have babies…I performed almost up until the day of delivery and then a month after having a baby! Yes, you can be an entrepreneur and performer and mother.
Yes, you can accomplish all of your goals! It’s all about the secret sauce that I teach you in this module.
I teach you in this module how to have multiple things in your life that are all considered full time jobs…It’s with a proven structure and goal system.
- Accomplish your goals
- Have a structure in your life that enables you to use your time wisely
- Learn how to avoid procrastination and crush those things that you hate doing but you know you need to do
- Balance wearing multiple hats that each require a lot of time and energy
- Keep track of everything you need to do in an organized way
- Be mentally “present” in every area of your life
- Avoid distractions that will send you off into rabbit holes
Do you want to pursue a performance career? How do you get it off the ground? What mistakes should you avoid that could end your career? How do you shape your career into the life that you want? How do you know what competitions and auditions are appropriate for your age?
I’ve experienced college auditions, solo auditions, ensemble auditions, mainstage auditions, production auditions, competitions, performing with a touring company, performing with symphonies, orchestras, full shows, full productions, oratorios, operas, musical theater, masterclasses, recordings, etc. I also am at the point where I can pick and choose which gigs I’d like and I continue to get asked to return to perform in companies without having to reaudition. How? In this module I spill my insider secrets, how tos, and mistakes to avoid.
- Clarify your career options
- Build the career of your dreams
- Understand audition and competition how tos
- Learn mistakes to avoid that would end your career
- Make excellent first impressions
- Get hired to return to the same companies
- Healthily manage rejection
- Be in the best shape to perform
- Understand networking and how it works
Performance Anxiety/Confidence Building
Performance anxiety is common, but it can truly make or break your career. There are ways to manage your nerves so that it doesn’t get in the way of your career and you can actually find joy in performing!
- Manage negative thoughts that initiate performance anxiety
- Not have your nerves cripple your chance of performing
- Work through negative self talk
- Develop a healthy mindset for performing
- Nail your auditions with confidence
- Have confidence performing
- Set yourself up for success
- Prepare in every way possible for success
- Have a positive focus shift and think about the things you actually want to
- Manage performance anxiety
- Perform the same way in public as you do in private
This module breaks down the basics of living your life on your own, how we are our own brand, and how to have a successful career.
- Clarify what reputation you want
- Present yourself in the way you want to be viewed
- Perfect your resume
- Understand your finances
- Make smart investments
- Save yourself money
- Pay off loans quickly
Become confident with vocal pedagogy to truly unlock your most powerful, beautiful, and free voice while understanding technique builders and fixing common vocal problems. When you feel confident with vocal pedagogy, that confidence shows up in the way that you sing as well as guide others with their voices.
- Understand most common vocal problems
- Develop a toolbox of techniques and tips to fix common vocal problems
- Understand vocal health
- Learn how to recover after losing your voice
- Understand vocal damage causes, symptoms, and treatments
- Understand basic vocal pedagogy
- Understand belting, mixed voice and head voice
- Dispel common myths around breath support and singing “from the diaphragm”
- Understand proper breathing and support for healthy singing
- Understand chiaroscuro
- Understand truly releasing the sound
- Learn how to release tension
When you enroll during this special, limited time period you’ll get:
Vocal Career Academy
(a $2,997 Value)
- 6 Implementation Modules showing you literally EVERYTHING you need to do to have a successful career in vocal performance, get out of your head, be an incredible voice teacher, and implement your dream career.
- A complete step by step mindset training to manage the emotional roller coaster that comes with a music life and be able to manage the competition, rejection, jealousy, negative thoughts, self sabotage, and anxiety.
- A blueprint to jumpstart your performance career that includes guidance, secrets, and sets you up for success.
- A proven formula to get out of your head and manage performance anxiety.
- A reference for all of the common and basic vocal training knowledge you’ll ever need.
You’ll be given access to one module per week (except for the implementation weeks) so that you’ll have ample time to dive into the lessons and execute that portion of the training BEFORE moving onto the next.
We do this to protect your time, attention and focus while sparing you from the intense overwhelm that stops most would-be performers and teachers in their tracks.
Plus these bonuses to help you generate unstoppable momentum (and keep it!)
3 Facebook Live Sessions With Chelsea Inside The Private Vocal Career Academy Facebook Group For Members Only
(a $297 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- 3 Live FB Q&A sessions to make sure you get your burning questions answered and can move forward with total clarity and confidence
- An active and supportive community of like-minded people in the course, helpful admin and alumni to make sure you feel supported and answer your questions
- A space to overcome isolation and constantly refill your motivation tank by connected with other people who “get” your journey and are there to help you cross the finish line
Moving Meditation To Give You Emotional Grounding When Times Get Tough
(a $47 Value)
What You’ll Get:
- A meditational audio to listen to when you feel anxious, stressed, and unmotivated
- Words to inspiration to have in your ears on demand as needed
Plus several other surprise bonuses inside the course itself!
Enroll in Vocal Career Academy today:
Plus you’ll be backed by a risk-free 14 day guarantee:
Let me say this upfront: Vocal Career Academy is an 8 week online program where you will learn the required skills and insider secrets to give you confidence and clarity as you transition from being a music major to your professional career (without feeling overwhelmed, making the wrong investments, or sacrificing your happiness). It is the “missing piece” training for vocal performers and teachers to fulfill the music career of your dreams.
Our community is filled with helpful, motivated and highly supportive members. When you join, you’ll be a part of this special group.
Now, here’s the kicker:
By the end of these 14 days you will have had access to the first two course modules.
Meaning, you’ll have access to the mindset and goals trainings before having to make the commitment.
If you don’t feel totally confident and motivated, simply reach out, show us you’ve put in the work, and we’ll refund your investment.
Enroll in Vocal Career Academy today:
Still thinking about it?
You should give Vocal Career Academy a 14 day risk free shot if you’re motivated by any of the following:
You want a performance career... like... really, really badly.
You’ve loved performing for forever and it fulfills something inside of you. You can’t imagine your life without performing and you want to make sure to do everything you possibly can to make this career dream work for you. You can see the endpoint and are so motivated to do everything in your power to have this career.
You want to be a confident voice teacher and know the ins and outs of pedagogy so that you can be everything that your students deserve and more.
You love your students, are devoted to them and want to give them everything. You are motivated to continue learning anything you don’t feel confident on and don’t want to pack on stress and overwhelm and debt with getting another degree.
You want to sample a music career without investing thousands and hundreds of thousands into tuition and programs to know if it’s “right for you”.
You love music and are interested in having it be your life, but you have doubts. You’re not sure if you want the stress, you’re not sure if you have what it takes, and you hear about the instability of performing careers. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to dip your toe in without actually having to go through entire degree programs, commit to thousands of dollars and have to figure out career changes later in life? You know that this course will give you clarity to know if a music career is right for you.
I’ve personally been there...
Teaching and performing have changed my life. I’ve learned a lot of things the hard way, wasted gobs and gobs of money, had my fair share of rejections until I figured it out, been an emotional basket case, and made mistake after mistake.
I’ve gotten three degrees and done post grad work at two universities with HUGE programs. NO ONE is TEACHING THIS….this is a huge problem because these are essential skills that are part of THE teaching and performance life.
Without them it can cause you to completely fail, not have your dream life, not accomplish your goals. These can be the X-Factor into actually succeeding in the life you want and deserve.
I’m SO passionate about this because I see a missing piece. I see something wrong with the system. So much that I’m trying to make it right in the best way that I can. So much that I’m slightly diverting careers to create this course for YOU.
I could not be more excited to share everything I’ve learned along the way with you so that you can have the life of your dreams.
More importantly, I want to share that with you today.
If you’re a performer or teacher, you owe it to yourself to take a risk free plunge to see what your life could be like if you implement these trainings and lessons.
To experience firsthand the career and the value that is truly possible, to impact the world through your music.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside Vocal Career Academy.
All my best,
Enroll in Vocal Career Academy today: